If you use this website, you are in control of what information is collected, but if you choose not to share your information, you may not be able to access or use some areas of this website.
- How information is collectedThis information may be collected, stored and used when you use this website and when you call the Advertiser.
- What information is collected?The information collected and held may include but is not limited to:
- Information about your computer and about your visits to, and use of, the website (including your IP address, approximate geographical location, browser type, referral source, length of visit and number of page views);
- If you call the Advertiser, your phone and /or mobile phone number and the time, date and day of the week and length of you call; and
- Any other information you provide to the provider of this site.
- Using cookies or other on-device storage Cookies are information files stored on your computer, tablet or Smartphone that help websites remember who you are and information about your visit. For further information (including how to opt out of cookies) please go to the
- Customization of this website and advert targeting The information collected when you use this website may be used to build up a picture of your interests. This information may be used to try make sure that when you visit or use the website, you don’t miss offers and information that might interest you. This is called advert targeting.
- Tracking how the website is used Information may be collected about activity on the website, or other organizations may be used to collect it and to share it. This information is used to:
- Analyze statistics
- Track pages and paths used by visitors to, or users of, the website;
- Target the advert or offers, such as banners, on the website and on the websites of other organizations; and
- Track the use of the internet banner advert and other links from marketing partners websites to this website.
If you call the Advertiser using the number featured on the website, we may record your phone number, the time, date, day of the week and length of the call and certain details about whether the call was answered or not. This information will be shared with the Advertiser and used to analyse the effectiveness of the website.
Your information may be passed to one or more of the following organizations:
- The Advertiser;
- Data processing companies, mailing houses and other third party suppliers; and
- Government and enforcement agencies and the police.
Occasionally, this may involve sending your information outside the European Economic Area. For more information, please read section 4 – Every now and again, requests are received for information from government departments, the police and other enforcement agencies. If this happens, and there is a proper legal basis for providing your information, it will be provided to the organization asking for it.
When your information is used as described in section 2 – this may occasionally involve sending your information outside the European Economic Area (EEA). Where this is done, appropriate steps are taken to protect your information. By using this website, you agree that your information may be transferred, stored and processed outside the EEA.
The security of information is taken very seriously. Technology and security politics are in place to protect the information held.